Made with Canadian Maple dyed green with thin natural color strips to highlight the contrast of the brilliant Zebrano. Spanish cedar inlay.
The Denine honors the owner of Cigar Star father in-law, a proud Newfoundlander and a kind and humble Canadian.
They went a little overboard on this humidor adding an upgraded humidifier, dome shaped lid to add to its elegant, Spanish cedar air flow rack on the bottom of the humidor, & our new signature casted keyhole brass lock.
Naming this humidor came with a standard, which is why we went over the top, using none other than Canadian Maple which we hand dyed light green, then inlay with a natural color strip on each side, we then surrounded it with brilliant contrast by using rich Zebrano wood.
The inside of the humidor is fully lined with kiln dried Spanish cedar. Has hygrometer and humidifier. It will store up to 50 cigars.*********100% hand crafted*********
The Denine 60 Cigar Humidor Features
- Hand crafted from beautiful Canadian Maple and Zebrano
- Dome shape lid.
- Hi gloss mirror and multiple lacquers finish 20 coats.
- Brass hinges and hardware.
- Signature keyhole lock and key.
- Fully lined with premium kiln dried Spanish cedar.
- One moveable Spanish cedar divider
- Spanish cedar air flow rack
- 1 large easy recharge humidifier system.
- 1 easy-read hygrometer placed inside.
- Felt on bottom for scratch resistance.
- 4 3/4” in height
- 10” length
- 8 3/4” in width
60 Cigar Humidor